What Are The Rules For Indoor Trampoline Parks?
The trampoline parks from WINAM Playground Equipment are designed for everyone, we want to make sure everybody who plays safely. So, the important thing is abiding the rules below. Players should not engage in court activities without an instructor present. Players should not attempt to do any flip, jump, slam, or trick that they cannot handle. Failed to follow the below rules, dangerous and injury will be on player’s risk after signed waiver.
Before entering the trampoline court, remove shoes and wear socks, empty pockets, and other stuff like phone, wallet, key, etc. You can keep all belongings inside the cabinet.
ALLOW TO DO
- Follow all park’s rules and the Court Monitor’s instructions.
- Walk onto and off the courts, pay attention to the person close to you, and maintain one person per court.
- Be aware of people around you and jump with people that are of similar age and size.
- Be in control of your body all the time. Perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- Land on the first trampoline next to the trampoline wall you bounced off when bouncing and flipping off trampoline sidewalls.
- Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving onto more advanced skills such as aerial or flipping type skills.
- Do not jump if you have health limitations like the influence of drugs, alcohol, or pregnant.
- Do not wear wet clothes or body paint. Do not have anything in your mouth lick (gum, candy, etc.).
- Do not land on your head or neck. Do not touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- Do not throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area while playing.
- Do not perform more than two single flips in a row. Single flips are permitted, don’t perform a double flip, and do not flip over the pads.
- Do not Run, Push, Tackle on flat surfaces, race, or engage in horseplay of any kind.
- You must exit the court if you are tired and need to rest, do not lie or sit on the court.
- Do not double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- Do not attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities, or skill level.
Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Trampoline Park can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Always follow the rules for your own safety, we want you to have fun and play safe.
Players should always observe the above rules when playing trampoline, so as to ensure that everyone can play as safely as possible.
If you need to know more about other indoor trampolines, please contact WINAM Playground Equipment.